Being on EBRP land, we are constrained by EBRP rules. Look for Section 403 of EBRP Ordinance 38
. We also have our own rules that mostly track normal archery range rules and etiquette. Many of these rules are common sense.
- NO HIGH DRAW - If you don't know what high-draw is, ask someone.
- NO CROSS BOWS - See EBRP Section 403.
- NO SPEARS, SLINGSHOTS, AIR PISTOLS, ETC. Only bows and arrows. - Section 403 again.
- NO BROADHEADS IN OUR BALES - We have a dedicated broadhead pit that you may use, so long as you bring your own target.
- NO SMOKING/NO VAPING - High fire danger area, and park rules.
- DOGS ON LEASH
- USUAL RANGE SAFETY RULES APPLY - Use of "Clear", straddle the line while shooting, waiting behind the line until clear, etc. If you are not sure how range etiquette works, ask a club member, other archers, your archery instructor, or your local archery shop.
- NO TEACHING/COACHING FOR HIRE - Get club approval for exceptions.